Thursday, September 29, 2005

P.S.

Before anybody gets TOO choked up and actually starts thinking I have feelings, let me say that one of my classmates had a 66 year old man that got a cosmetic penile implant and she had to talk to him while his exposed and tremendous (primarily from swelling) penis was staring at her. We all got a good laugh out of her plight.

And don't feel bad for the guy. I read his chart and it was completely cosmetic. He just wasn't happy with what he had, apparently. I wish him well.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so nasty. Just tell him to "hang" in there.

Anonymous said...

...and probably the only person to get "choked up" might be his significant other.

Anonymous said...

sorry about the last comment, Rich. I couldn't resist and didn't properly identify myself.

Richard said...

OH MY GOD! MOM!!!!!!! I'm peeing my pants.

Anonymous said...

you people are bent

Richard said...

I'll have to agree with Farrell on this. Sick family. and Mom, all i can say about you is "like mother, like daughter", like it or not!

Anonymous said...

I am totally changing my ways!!!

Anonymous said...

be careful what you wish for...he wanted tremendous , thats what he got.....

Anonymous said...

No need to change your ways "Mom"

Richard said...

It figures that a post about a penis would get the highest number of comments to date. I suppose this is a statement about the people I know and love.

Anonymous said...

I'm surprised Bea McNiff hasn't commented.

Anonymous said...

I would never comment on such a topic.

Anonymous said...

Actually - this WAS the best blog. I get a laugh every time I read it. Keep up the good work, Binky.

Tony said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tony said...

Rich, I've said it before and I'll say it again: I think I have a crush on your Mom!

Enjoying the tales of your exploits and the *you* that shone through in the blog about your first day as a trainee nurse is the Richard I know.