Monday, September 12, 2005

Oh Boy...

Just typing this quick update from school. Had my first Anatomy & Physiology lecture today. We covered in 3 hours what took a week to cover during the Chemistry immersion program over the summer. All I can say is thank GOD I took that summer session. There was a look of absolute horror on the faces of many of the students in the classroom who hadn't taken it.

I've been here since 8:00 this morning and will be here until 9:30 tonight because of a mandatory CPR class I have to take tonight and tomorrow night. All I remember from CPR 15 years ago was that you have to yell out "I'm certified! Get help!"

Should be a blast.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My fondest recollections of CPR class is when I was giving mouth-to-mouth to the dummy and spit my gum into its mouth. God knows, that gum may still be inside that dummy 30 years later.

Anonymous said...

How the class go? Do you get time to sleep? Loved Mom's comment