Monday, November 20, 2006

Thanksgiving Dish #1

The first of the dishes I'm making for Thursday is done. I made this one tonight because you can make it several days in advance and just heat it up. This is Farrell's mother's recipe for a Noodle Casserole. It's basically designed to kill someone. I don't know what she was thinking feeding this to her children while they were growing up, but damn, it's good. :) Whole fat sour cream, full fat cottage cheese, several sticks of butter, whole milk, egg noodles, salt, sugar, and Kellog's Corn Flake crumbs on top. This dish belongs at the top of the freakin' food pyramid. It rocks. Thank you for the LDL Sharon! (And the funny part is, she won't eat it!!)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I massaged my turkey with 3 sticks of butter and 1 bottle of white wine before going in the oven. How's that for LDL?

Anonymous said...

That's totally hot, Chris!