Monday, November 06, 2006

Quick update...

I went to Atlanta last week for a National Student Nurses Association conference. It's always a great experience meeting other nursing students to compare frustrations and programs. I was with four other students from my school, and most of us seemed to enjoy ourselves and try to make the most of it. Our faculty advisor joined us as well. She is a terrific lady with a lot to offer and a great sense of humor.

I had a chance to meet up with "JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY" and see his house. All I can say is, have you ever seen MTV's Cribs? Truly unbelievable. I was surprised he has such good taste. But then I learned he has a decorator. :) (Just kidding Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.)

I got sick while I was down there and brought back some ATL germs with me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am very proud of you for all your accomplishments. But then again, I have always been. Nothing new.