Wednesday, December 21, 2005

It's done! Christmas is here!

The final final was today. I am finished. It took me a couple of hours to get to school today to take the stupid thing, because of the strike, and just slightly less to get back. But whatever! I don't care. I'm officially done! It feels great to not have to do ANYTHING for the next 10 days or so. I haven't had this opportunity in years!

Now, as for those sh*tbag transit workers: May they all end up jobless and homeless. They really have no idea just how little support they have from average New Yorkers. Millions of people in this city are majorly inconvenienced to say the least, and in many cases, according to news reports, losing their jobs because of this strike. I think $62,000 to sweep stairs is plenty of money, not to mention 100% free medical coverage. Greedy bastards. I hope the city does not give in. I'd rather endure the inconvenience of walking from Harlem to midtown everyday than see their overinflated senses of self-worth catered to.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!! Where are you taking me to dinner????

Richard said...

That's not how it works. And I'm not walking ANYWHERE. It's dinner Harlem-style... Popeye's, Church's, or Kentucky Fried. Your choice, and you're paying.

Anonymous said...

Don't you guys talk to each other at home or is this your only form of communication?