Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Half way there...

I'm about half way through with finals, from a calendar perspective at least. I have 4 exams over the next 6 days, and they are incredible in their scope. I have never been this academically challenged in my entire life. I'm really tired and pretty cranky, to be honest. Whatever Christmas spirit I had a few days ago is completely gone. And it completely sucks that I don't stand a chance to get it back until the 22nd. What good is it at that point, only three days before Christmas?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey--
I have total and complete faith in you!!! I have no doubt that you will get through this and yes we will have a GREAT Christmas.

Anonymous said...

Don't even think of coming to my house with that kind of attitude. You're bah humbug boy.

Anonymous said...

It will all work out. And you'll have a great Christmas. Actually, it could be worse. You could be going to "hell" twice a week too!

Richard said...

Thanks for the compassion, MOM!!!!!!!! ::):):)