Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Alaska Cruise: July 19-28


My grandmother and I have been talking about doing this for like fifteen years, with no exaggeration. She finally committed to it over the weekend, and in within 30 minutes, I got online, did research, found the best rated ships, searched for available cruise dates, found what seemed like a good deal, and booked it. Done. No more talking about it. I'm actually getting pretty excited. She is too. She called me six times today. Just to talk about it and tell me how excited she is. That makes me happy.

Anyway, we arrive in Vancouver the morning of 7/19, spend the day and night there, as well as the following whole day. The ship (Celebrity Summit) departs at 5:;45 pm on 7/20. The intinerary is as follows.

At the end of the cruise, we get shuttled from Seward to Anchorage. We will spend the day in Anchorage, and fly out late that night. We'll fly overnight and get home in the morning on the 28th.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn, I wish grandma liked me LOL
You're going to have a great time. I'm so happy you guys finally made it happen!! It's Julie who can't figure out how to post without being anonymous

Anonymous said...

Better you than me on that cruise!!!!

and, Julie, you just click on other to become unanonymous.