Friday, March 16, 2007

I don't even look like I had surgery at all, right?



Just kidding. This poor guy. He's pretty jacked up. It was so funny, when I walked into the office today for my visit, the entire staff couldn't get over how "non-post-op" I looked. The administrator asked me if i went for my surgery. There was no significant brusing, no swelling, NOTHING. I got pretty lucky, I guess. I'm actually starting to develop some bruising on the right side, where the worst of the trouble was, but thank God, nothing like this poor schmuck, whoever he is.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my God. For a quick second....you got me. LOL Who the hell is that? you are too funny please call me when you can

Anonymous said...

I can't believe this guy let you take a picture of him. Yikes.

Richard said...

Mother, I have no idea who this person is. He came to us via Google.

Anonymous said...

I got so scared but immediately noticed the blue eyes!!! You look fantastic by the way!! Love you

Anonymous said...

I didn't mean to be anonymous
It's your sister Julie

Anonymous said...

CLICK "OTHER" JULES.